- Authors can submit SHORT PAPERS (within 4 pages) or REGULAR PAPERS (5-6 pages) in IEEE format [Template].
- UV2016 includes multiple special sessions as shown in the Categories and Sessions. Please choose the right category for your papers.
- For each submission, you can attach up to five papers with formats in MS Word(.doc, .docx) or PDF(.pdf).
- Make sure to modify the state of your paper from DRAFT to NEEDS REVIEW for official submission so that the session chairs can receive the notification of your papers.
Template files for conference papers
Word template: [Template]
Online Paper submission
- Instruction for online paper submission: http://uv2016.universal-village.org/content/submission-instruction
- You need to create and to log in your user account before submitting papers.
- ONLY users with AUTHOR role have access to paper submission system.
- Please log in FIRST, and then click on the button below to submit your paper AFTER you are approved with AUTHOR role.
- Please submit all papers through the UV2016 Paper Management System.
- Questions or comments: email@example.com